Related To The Dietary And Medicinal Study And Use Of Cannabis
- Mind, Body, Health and Politics interview (1/29/13).(mp3-24MB)
- Dr. Richard Miller interviews Dr. Courtney (on Jan. 29, 2013) in this wide-ranging, 50 minute interview about the nutritional and medical benefits of non-psychoactive raw cannabis, and the suppression of research into its uses and benefits. Note: we've edited out about ten minutes of introductory material including health news headlines. You can listen to the complete program here.
- New Settler Interview discussion with Dr. Courtney from Issue 151, 2011
- Dr. Courtney discusses the latest advances in medical cannabis. (pdf-13MB)
- New Settler Interview discussion with Dr. Courtney from Issue 148, 2010
- Dr. Courtney discusses advances in our understanding of the essential nature of dietary cannabis and some projects of Cannabis International. (pdf-13MB)
- New Settler Interview discussion with Kristen Peskuski
- Ms. Peskuski discusses dietary medical cannabis, her own research, and her health challenges. (pdf-11MB)
- Mind, Body, Health and Politics interview.(mp3-10MB)
- Dr. Richard Miller interviews Dr. Courtney in this wide-ranging, 44 minute interview about medical cannabis.
- Radio Curious interview.(mp3-6.5MB)
- Barry Vogel interviews Dr. Courtney in this 29 minute radio program about medical cannabis.
- Radio interview with Mendocino County Attorney Don Lipmanson (mp3-4.4MB)
- Lipmanson outlines his interpretation of what can be regarded as highly restrictive 'Caregiver' interpretation rendered in the Mentch case by the CA State Supreme Court. It is nineteen minutes in length. From a broadcast on KZYX's Forthright Radio program.